When choosing the best gaming headset for their PC, many people are limited by criteria such as good sound, design, and price. However, there are other important factors to consider when choosing the best headset for you.
To make your choice easier, here are six excellent PC gaming headset models that will make your favorite games extra spectacular and keep you entertained over extended sessions without the inconvenience of your chosen headset.
Top 6 Gaming Headsets for PC in 2022
|Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Gaming Headset - High-Fidelity 7.1 Surround Sound w/Broadcast Quality Microphone - Memory Foam Earcups - 20 Hour Battery Life - Works with PC, PS5, PS4 - Pearl||$179.99||Buy On Amazon|
|HyperX Cloud II Wireless - Gaming Headset for PC, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, Long Lasting Battery Up to 30 Hours, 7.1 Surround Sound, Memory Foam, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Mic Monitoring||$144.99||Buy On Amazon|
|Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset - 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones for PC, MacOS, PS5, PS4 - Discord Certified - 50mm Drivers – Carbon||$92.04||Buy On Amazon|
|Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset (2nd Generation) with Blue Voice, DTS Headphone 7.1 and 50 mm PRO-G Drivers, for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S,PS5,PS4, Nintendo Switch - Black||$89.99||Buy On Amazon|
|HyperX Cloud Stinger S – Gaming Headset, for PC, Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound, Lightweight, Memory Foam, Soft Leatherette, Durable Steel Sliders, Swivel-to-Mute Noise-Cancelling Microphone, Black||$29.56||Buy On Amazon|
|Razer Kraken Ultimate RGB USB Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound - Chroma RGB Lighting - Retractable Active Noise Cancelling Mic - Aluminum & Steel Frame - for PC & Mac - Classic Black||$64.99||Buy On Amazon|
See also: How to choose the best gaming headset?
Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
- Uncompromising sound high quality: A matched pair of exactly tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio speaker motorists deliver immersive 7.1 surround sound with a regularity range of 20hz-40,000 hz– dual that of normal video gaming headsets.
- Comfort is king: Premium memory foam earpads that adapt the form of your head, along with a light-weight headband supply pillow-soft, long-lasting convenience, allowing you to bet hours on end.
- Hyper-fast gaming-grade wireless: High-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio, with a remarkable 60ft signal variety utilizing slipstream corsair cordless modern technology.
- Broadcast-grade removable microphone: an omni-directional, high-bandwidth microphone gives extraordinary dynamic array and singing clarity.
- Premium lightweight construction: Built with machined light weight aluminum, making certain both maximum convenience and also lasting toughness.
- Wide gadget compatibility: Connect to practically any kind of tool including computer, PS5, PS4, Nintendo button, and mobile with wired 3.5 mm, usb, or Slipstream Wireless.
- High-fidelity 24bit/96khz usb sound: Experience true high-fidelity sound using usb wired connection.
- All-day, all-night battery life: Game for up to 20 hrs each time thanks to a customized, high-capacity lithium-ion battery and an accelerometer-based smart-sleep/wake feature
- Dynamic dual-zone RGB lighting: RGB lights on each ear cup allows for essentially limitless color choices and personalization to match any kind of style.
Read also: Best Gaming Headset for Big Heads
HyperX Cloud II Wireless – Gaming Headset for PC
- Gaming-grade wireless with long battery life: Cut the cord and also stroll totally free with low-latency 2.4 GHz Wireless connection, a variety of approximately 20 meters and also a battery life of up to 30 hrs.
- Signature HyperX comfort: Premium memory foam and also soft, flexible leatherette provide epic convenience. It’s also lightweight at 300g, making it extra comfy to make use of during lengthy pc gaming sessions.
- HyperX 7.1 surround audio: Toggle the virtual 7.1 surround audio on to take much better advantage of important positional sound hints.
- 53mm chauffeurs supply immersive audio: Get immersed in your games and audio enjoyment with the high-quality sound supplied by the big, 53mm drivers.
- Durable light weight aluminum frame: Hard adequate to stand up to the dangers of everyday gaming and adjustable to conveniently fit about a selection of head dimensions.
- Noise-cancelling detachable mic with LED mute indication: The removable noise-cancelling mic is Dissonance and TeamSpeak accredited. It likewise features an LED mute indication to make sure that you can easily see when your mic gets on.
- Built-in mic tracking: Listen in by yourself voice to maintain you from getting too loud and also to see to it you appear clear over voice conversation.
- COMPUTER, PS4/PS5, and Nintendo Switch compatible: Merely plug the USB adapter right into your PC, PS4/PS5 system, or Nintendo Switch over dock for Plug as well as Play performance.
Similar topic: Best Affordable Gaming Headsets of 2022
Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
- Flexible ear mugs fitted with plush memory foam supply remarkable convenience for hrs of gameplay.
- Premium, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Sound chauffeurs supply fantastic audio quality with the variety to listen to everything you require to on the battlefield.
- An omnidirectional microphone gets your voice with exceptional quality, with a flip-up mute function and also an integrated LED mute indicator. Earphone Regularity Action:20 Hz – 20 kHz, Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 making use of low-latency 2. 4Ghz wireless by means of the included USB adapter.
- A totally detachable, noise-cancelling Unidirectional microphone reduces ambient sound for outstanding voice clearness.
- Microphone Frequency Reaction 100Hz to 10kHz as well as Microphone Impedance 2.0 k Ohms
Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset (2nd Generation)
- Detachable pro grade microphone including real time Blue Voice technology, including noise reducer, compressor, limiter and more for cleaner, expert sounding voice comms; Requires consisted of USB exterior sound card, Windows PC, as well as Logitech G HUB software program
- Following gen 7.1 and object based border noise for greater in game positional, distance, and also things recognition throughout gameplay. Requires included USB exterior sound card, Windows computer, and Logitech G HUB software program
- Soft memory foam ear-pads with your option of premium passive noise terminating leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort
- Constructed to last with a resilient aluminum fork as well as steel headband. Resistance – 35 Ohm
- Advanced PRO G 50 millimeter drivers supply clear as well as exact sound imaging with improved bass feedback. Listen to footsteps as well as environmental signs with quality to provide you the competitive advantage in game
- Costs USB exterior audio card with EQ profile storage delivers event degree game sound and also voice comms. Usage Logitech G HUB to conserve EQ setups to onboard memory to make use of or event systems; Requires computer running G HUB software application
- Pro created EQ accounts available for download with Logitech G Hub software application; Onboard memory allows you conserve customer or professional tuned 5 band EQ for event use
- PRO X gaming headset also includes a mobile cord featuring an inline mic so you can utilize the headset without the boom mic. The headset also consists of a bring bag to maintain the headset as well as devices shielded throughout traveling. 2-year Minimal hardware service warranty
HyperX Cloud Stinger S
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound using HyperX Ngenuity: Obtain even more immersion and far better positional audio with the virtual 7.1 border sound provided by HyperX Ngenuity software application.
- Immersive in-game audio: The 50 millimeter chauffeurs are positioned parallel to the ear for optimal sound top quality. Boosted bass reproduction with crisp highs, clear mids, and abundant lows keep you submersed in your gaming.
- Signature HyperX convenience: Soft, flexible leatherette and thick memory foam fit even during marathon gaming sessions.
- Lightweight with 90 ° turning ear mugs: The headset is lightweight, so it will not evaluate you down during lengthy gaming sessions. With the ear cups turned, it can relax easily around your neck throughout breaks.
- Long lasting, adjustable steel sliders: Developed to be trusted with tough steel sliders that get used to provide a comfy fit.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
Razer Kraken Ultimate RGB
- Ultimate Personalization and also Video Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Deals easy, full integration with preferred game titles as well as synchronizes with Razer hardware, Philips Tone, as well as gear from 30 plus partners; supports 16.8 million colors
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading sound realism for in-game immersion by offering precise spatial audio info beyond standard 7.1 border sound directional cues
- All-Day Convenience: Oval, cooling gel-infused pillows that stop overheating and also pressure accumulation
- Retractable, Active Noise Cancelling Microphone: A boosted mic with ANC decreases background as well as ambient noises for crystal-clear interaction
- On-Earcup Audio Controls: Consists of volume up and down and also THX Spatial on or off toggle
- Compatibility: Links by means of USB connector; THX Spatial Audio offered on Windows 10 64bit just
- Frequency Response 20 Hz– 20 kHz
Best Gaming Headset for PC: FAQ
What headsets do pro gamers use 2022?
Although the quality of computer games depends mostly on the abilities of the gamer, the headset plays an important role. And top gamers use the best headset options available on the market. They are not necessarily the most expensive, but they definitely meet the basic standards I wrote about above. In 2022, the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless or Logitech G PRO X and similar variants are the ones professional gamers prefer most often.
Do gaming headsets make a difference?
The answer is yes, although the real difference is felt by professional and avid gamers, for whom it is important and the sound, emphasizing every murmur, and the quality of the microphone for team games, and convenience of the headset for long gaming sessions, and the battery capacity of a wireless device, and… the list goes on. So if you are going to become a true gamer (or try your hand at it), buy a gaming headset right away.
How much should I spend on a gaming headset for PC games?
You need to look at the games you are going to play (and the capabilities of your PC). If you are going to play medium-powered games you shouldn’t buy something more expensive than 100 dollars (I suggest you to read my review of gaming headsets for under 100 dollars.) However, if you are going to try the coolest games with multiplay and high PC requirements then it is better to prepare $120-$200 and get something more appropriate for gamers’ requirements.